What is an Essential Oil?
The smell of a rose, the bright citrus smell from the peel of the orange. These are essential oils. Essential oils can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used as single essential oils or in complex essential oil blends depending on user experience and desired benefit. Want to learn how to use them? I would love to help.
How Do I Use Essential Oils?
Aromatic for a powerful physiologic, mental, and emotional response
Internal to be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness.
Topical to quickly penetrate the skin and provide localized and full body benefit.
Sourcing & Quality?
When you choose doTERRA, you are choosing essential oils gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world. Each doTERRA essential oil is also carefully and thoroughly tested using the strict quality testing to produce the best oils for your home.
Are you trying a couple oils? Here are my top 10 favorites!
- Wild orange – this is my favorite calming oil. Place a drop in your hand and breathe deeply. This is an amazing oil for diffusing to brighten a room. You can even use it in your cleaning products.
- Serenity – Think Seinfeld, Serenity NOW! I use this for sleep when lavender isn’t doing it. Plus calming and soothing when things are a bit chaotic around the house.
- Balance – Grounding, woodsy, and peaceful. This blend plus the Serenity is the ultimate is calming machine. I diffuse it, put it on my neck, and swipe my crazy kids with it!
- Past Tense – For muscle tension, head tension, and general relaxation, this roller bottle is a customer favorite
- Purify – I use this in my stinky teen laundry, I diffuse to clear a smelly room, and I use it in my bug bite relief roller. It is called the cleansing blend and it is does just that.
Dr Julie Bates’ VIP Customer Oil Team – The benefits, the tips, and the 411
- You will have access to my private customer support and safety instruction
- Get access to my private online education site
- Choose one of my favorite two “How to use oils” apps free!
- Get all of my education updates first
- Learn more about options to share oils with others and create a side-gig for yourself
How Do I Purchase dōTERRA Essential Oils?
- BEST option: Get your own wholesale customer account FREE with any Reduced Price Starter Kit. See kit options below or -> CLICK HERE to get started
- 25% off all products for a year
- Best initial savings
- No obligation to purchase or to sell
- OR pay $35 membership fee & pick your products (like Sams Club or Costco). -> CLICK HERE to get started
- 25% off all products for one year
- No obligation to purchase or sell
- Add the optional Loyalty Rewards Program to also receive 10-30% additional back in free reward credits
- OR to order retail items CLICK HERE
Your Order will arrive in the next week shipped directly to you. There is a 30 day money back guarantee with 100% in product credit or 90% back to your card.
To get the Best Price…
- Go to my dōTERRA website: CLICK HERE (https://goo.gl/sr9pj5)
- Select “Wholesale Customer” & check “Accept Terms” box.
- Check the dŌTERRA referral ID. It should be there and you will see this picture.
- Choose your Reduced Price Kit (see my favorites below) OR choose $35 Essentials Enrollment booklet & add any products you wish.
- Request to join my Facebook group: Dr Julie’s VIP Group
- Watch for your Welcome Pack!
My favorite starter kits (other kits available on the website)
Sampler kit options
These kits are for people who say, “I would like to try a few and find my favorites.” These kits have smaller bottles (5 ml = about 80 drops) but are an option for people looking to try a few and then re-order their favorites in the bigger size bottles.
Membership not included
5 ml bottles of lemon, lavender, and peppermint. A few oils to sample. Click image to purchase
Family Essentials Kit
$150 wholesale. Savings $36.50
One year membership included
5 ml bottles of my top 1o recommended oils plus a couple bonus beadlets. A good sampler kit for finding your family favorites. Click image to purchase
Family Kit options
These kits are family favorites when you want to have a longer supply of your oils and more versatility in how you are using them. They include either a 4 hour or 8 hour diffuser depending on the kit and additional oils or 15 ml bottles. These kits give you a jumpstart on a change to a natural lifestyle with good support for your home.
Natural Solutions Kit
Best option to jumpstart an overall natural lifestyle change with big savings and $100 in free product bonus option. 14 of my top oils plus doTERRA’s #1 selling product, their vitamins. An 8 hour diffuser and several home care items to try (shampoo, soap, hand sanitizer)
$550 wholesale, Savings: $228
Membership included. 15 ml bottles
Home Essentials kit
Family favorite with the top 10 favorite oils in the larger 15 ml size bottles plus a 4 hour diffuser.
$275 wholesale, Savings: $86
Membership included. 15 ml bottles
Comprehensive or Builder kits
These kits are generally best for people who a) want to save the most money b) hate not having the right supplies when they need it, or c) are interested in using oils in their home and building a business opportunity with my team.
Every Oil kit
Get almost every oil dōTERRA has and have a comprehensive kit to address any concern in your home or to share the power of the oils with others.
Bonus: 200 product credits option plus extended rewards
Jumpstart your home and/or your business. With every oil and every product doTERRA offers, you will have the maximum benefit at the maximum savings. This can be a business investment or a overall wellness plan for your home.
Bonus: 400 product credits option plus extended rewards
Build your own kit
Choose the doTERRA Essential Enrollment booklet and add it to your cart. $35
Shop for any products you would like at 25% off.
Includes wholesale membership for one year.